The word “custom” gets thrown around a lot with cabinets. Custom Kitchens, custom cabinets, etc. Usually this means the same series of boxes with different face frames and/or door designs. At ICD we design your cabinets with your space in mind. No filler strips and modular boxes stuffed into your available space. We design with function in mind to maximize your space and create a truly custom set of cabinets.
Whether it be a kitchen, library, family room, or even a stand alone piece like a sideboard, it will be designed and built specific to your requirements. The process starts with our design and estimation team to eliminate blanks spots within the cabinetry and scale everything on the space. This in depth process ensures your satisfaction while also eliminating surprises in costs due to highly accurate estimation of time and materials.
Quality Custom Cabinets is in the Details
- Double walled construction for rigidity and better hardware support
- Flush fit face frames with continuous spline joinery
- Captive back construction for greater strength
- Solid wood edging on shelves and case fronts joined with proprietary joinery
- Solid wood toe kicks, custom installed onsite
- Dovetail drawers with captive bottoms
- Multi-step cabinet door construction and finishing to prevent cracking of finish along the panel.
- Bookmatching or custom layup door panels
- We use only the highest quality finishes and hardware
Questions about Accoya for your project?
Contact us to talk to one of our projects managers