Our craftsmen are committed to building you a custom, handcrafted door that reflects the architectural design of your home and the personal touch of you, the home owner. Interior, exterior, gates, etc. If it swings on hinges, we will build it. We can also exactly reproduce doors and windows to match historically significant buildings and residences.
Our Custom Door Process
If you can dream up the perfect door, we can make it. Starting with your ideas our draftsmen can create it and give you a true estimate rather than an approximation of time and materials based upon some pre-existing model. Once approved, our craftsmen will execute that design using the finest materials and time tested techniques resulting in truly custom quality doors.
- Our estimates account for the entire build including finish and hardware so there are no surprises and change fees downstream
- All doors are built entirely in our door shop without outsourced parts to compromise quality control
- Traditional mortise and tenon construction used throughout
- We use 1/4″ or thicker face skins atop stave core construction for the most stable and durable rails and stiles.
- Best of breed finishes and hardware on all our designs
- Our fully custom approach means unlimited panel and moulding designs
Stable internal core layup for rail and stile parts matched with loose sticking moulded details gives us a nearly infinite number of variations for design details, species, panel size and shape all on a rock solid and stable base for both interior and exterior doors.
Thicker face veneers (1/4 – 3/8″) allow for a single species or different species on each face that will remain stable and not wear through unlike super thin veneers. Thicker veneers also allow surface decoration as well as edge and surface treatments that would tear through a thin veneer.
Questions about Accoya for your project?
Contact us to talk to one of our projects managers